Is your current landscape design “just okay?” Do you desire a change but are unsure about where to start? You’re not alone. This is one of the most frequently received comments we get from people who are thinking about revamping their space. Maybe you’d like to do something without committing to a full landscape design? Perhaps you’d like a professional eye to help you get going in the right direction? Don’t worry – we can help! Give your space a fresh look with Boxhill’s “Designer for a Day” service!
Our “Designer for a Day” service is ideal for the client who would like to…
- Make cosmetic changes (some planting, accessories, lighting)
- Know more about the types of plants that exist in their yard
- DIY certain aspects of their yard
- Hear professional recommendations on plant selection, lighting, furniture, fabric, etc.
- Have a professional color consultation (interior and/or exterior)
- Receive professional recommendations for local installers
Boxhill’s “Designer for a Day” service gives you specific suggestions from a professional designer, which will then allow you to design your landscape at your own pace. This 2 ½-hour consultation will allow ample time to discuss numerous ideas for your space. You will receive the following:
- A “napkin sketch” of proposed design ideas
- A plant booklet (to help you identify local species)
- A proposed planting list for your space
- Professional recommendations for existing design challenges
- A list of “trusted installers,” to be used on future projects
- A list of local resources (aka “hidden gems,”) for landscape supplies and décor
- Designer suggestions for furniture, lighting, and accessories
- An extended designer’s discount, when available (normally 5%-15%)
- A 5% discount for any purchases at BOXHILL
Sometimes, all you need is a new perspective. Let us help you reuse, restyle, and redecorate your existing items in a fresh, new way with Boxhill’s “Designer for a Day” service! We promise that it will leave you feeling confident, knowledgeable, and empowered to make decisions about the future design of your outdoor space. Please contact us for details.